Monday 24 May 2010

I've hit my teens

Yep. At *cough21yetagaincough*, I've finally hit my teens. I've started taking an interest in fashion and makeup. Didn't take long eh? I know just who to blame though. My friend Lana (in Oz). She showed me these video tutorials on YouTube (by someone called Catalina), and suddenly, I decided that I too could maybe do this makeup stuff.

So with my guru Lana (she used to be a makeup artist) advising me, I've made some purchases. Oh yes, and I've been stalking some other blogs too, and found some other cool bits and bobs. No more will my makeup collection fit into a baby-sized shoe box..!

This is what I got today - a Sleek iDivine eyeshadow palette in Storm. Under a fiver in Superdrug. BARGAIN!



If you fancy indulging in some girly makeupness..here are the blogs I've been enjoying:

Catalina's Blog

Chanel Blue Satin
Cosmetic Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment