Tuesday 25 May 2010

Stash Flashage

As I've been obsessed with make up lately, I've been organising my very very modest stash. I always think it's fun seeing other people's stashes of various things, be in knitting wool, nappies (yes, I like cloth nappies), make up, fabric or whatever.

So here's my make up.


Left tray: Foundation, kits, blushers, powders and my new Shu Umeru eyelash curler. Oh yes, and a tin with my samples and spare bits.
Middle tray: Lip products.
Right tray: Eye products.

That's all of it except for one eyeliner crayon (but then it's a dupe).

The eyeshadows

1: Bourjois Smokey Eyes Trio in 05 rose vintage
2: Ruby & Millie Eyes
3: Bourjois Smokey Eyes Trio in 06 violet romantic
4: Avon True Colour quatro in sueded nude
5. L'Oreal ColorAppeal Platinum
6. Sleek Divine Eyeshadow Palette in storm
7. Avon Anew lifting eyeshadow in sky
8. Revlon ColorStay eyeshadow quatro in 10 berry bloom
9. Revlon ColorStay eyeshadow quatro in 07 spring moss

The eyeliners

Left to right: Barbara Daly Make-up liquid satin in seal, the same in marine,Laura Mercier eye liner in black ebony, Barbara Daly Make-up eye define in black, BarryM Intense black eyeliner pen, Avon glimmerstick eye liner in blackest black, Avon Anew smoothing eye liner in grey, the same in brown/black.

I got bored and haven't gone through the lip products. Or nail polishes. But I don't have so many of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment