Monday 22 February 2010

Hello!

I've been meaning to set up a blog for ages and ages, and like many of my "projects", time has flown, we've all aged (bah!) and there has still been no blog. I suspect I'm too much the dreamer, chasing after my latest and greatest new idea - waiting for the time I might have a few spare minutes to implement it - but by the time I DO get the time (once in a blue moon), I've been through several even more exciting and wonderous new ideas. I need to work on that. Ideas are great, but there needs to be some follow up.

That might be why I have a big stash of wool for all my "I'll start it next week" knitting projects, fabric for those "will start soon" sewing projects and..well, I won't go on. It'll be too embarassing. I'm sure I'm not the only one though.

So yes. A blog. I plan on rambling randomly about my various ideas, recipes (because Food is one of the great loves of my life), activities for toddlers (because keeping a small one amused is a constant battle) and whatever else pops into my head.

Why the name? Because I believe that sanity is over-rated. I also believe that chocolate counts towards your five-a-day as chocolate comes from a fruit from a tree. So I'm not completely mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment